1. Service regulation:
· Towage is not permitted for boats which weigh more than 800 kg.
· Jet skis are not allowed
2. General navigation rules along the shipping lane:
· Anchorage is not allowed
· Moderate speed within 300 metres from the sea shore
· Boats must be supplied with the required safety equipments
· Swimming and fishing are not permitted in the shipping lane
3. Boat carriage admittance is free also in dedicated areas.
4. The owner will have to carry out by his own means the hauling of the boat.